Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The value of time..

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since we talked and I keep getting these questions about if Olympus is still something that's going to happen or if I decided to drop the whole thing - Calm the fudge down, I am going!

I've just been terrible busy with work and coping with the injuries, but I will try to keep you all entertained with weekly updates.

Now I know in the past I promised myself that I would never go swimming - let's just face it, every time I get in to the water it feels like I've been eating one of them ''Devil Fruits'' (inside joke, but it means that I can't swim)..

But back to the topic, I will be swimming during February and still go to the gym (depending if my elbows will allow me to), just to let my feet rest for a while in order to get back in the game by the time it's off to Greece!

Can you guys believe it?! It's already past January and my climb is happening in mid June! Time fly past so fast..

Time is such a valuable factor, I mean - we got 24 hours, 1440 minuites and 86400 seconds in 1 day, so my question to you is, how do you spend those hours? Are you using them til it's full length in order to progress towards to your goal, what if you sleep 1 hour less to get up early to read that chapter that you're suppose to do or do that thing that you really have to no matter how boring and no matter how badly you want to sleep - stop bitching - start acting! I know you might be tired, I know you might think it's stupid but everything matters - all those small parts will eventually add up to your success, so don't waste time! Every day is a day where you have the opportunity to work towards what you want - DON'T WASTE IT!

I have to be real with you tho, ever since I got these injuries I have not been feeling well, neither physically and mentaly, I feel really shitty, because in the past or whenever I feel unhappy or tired I can always dig further inside and remember the reason why I started which keeps me motivated (and now, well, I've never been in this kind of situation before), but as time goes and the gap between who I am and who I want to be seems to be wider and I keep hurting myself - but even so, if I wanted to quit, I would have done that a long time ago. My ultimate goal is to inspire and be on stagemotivating people to keep working hard and to keep aiming high, I am not going to lie! Tho when you walk in to a wall like this and it feels like your whole world and everything you stand for seems to take you now where but further down the ''valley of pain''...I don't know, I just felt like telling you guys this, it's okay to be sad and it's okay to be angrey and hurt..but you need to find a way..and if there is one thing that I've learned it's this - Success and what you want to have will take time, you can't rush it, life will pass by either with you or without you and it's up to you if you want to get on that train or not or if you want to be ready when your time comes. But the grind towards that is up to you, but your moment will not be something that's going to be happen until it's time - the question is, are you going to be ready?

So till next time guys, I hope that if you made it all the way here I could somehow have helped you and if you, everything that you say sure means alot to me:)!

Work hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment