Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Beaten, but not Defeated!

It doesn't matter if something is real or not, I don't want to know..
It doesn't matter if you know the answer, I need to find it out for myself before I believe it...

Being naiv and optimistic has it's perks, because just with the thought of something that I want, that will be enough for me to work a lifetime to reach it! I've worked night and day and that's what made me who I am today - now, I am going to let something as insignificant as ''reality'' beat me, then what was the point of starting this journey at all..


With that said, hey guys! I am sorry I've not been as good with these updates as I used to..

I actually hit the so called ''wall''..and it's been hard for me to cope with it..

My feet are back at aching but I am seing a Doctor soon and I am also eating those anti-inflammed pills in order to get better.

I also want to let you guys know that it's been about 2 weeks since I did a proper workout and due to my fever now which keeps increasing, I might be off gym and working out for a bit longer then I thought - but hey! The character of a person is detarmained by how he/she rises from that obstical - I guess you could say that I am a ''Dark Knight Rises'' haha...moving on..

You know, if it was easy everyone would do it. So don't count me out yet - it's still 5 months from today until Olympus will be climbed!

I also want to thank all of you, I know that you've told me not to go to the gym and that I would hurt myself, and I know most of you hopefully will not rub this in my face - but I get it! But I had to try and see it for myself and now when I see it I will try to do this to myself again, it was a long time ago since I've been this sad..even tho I am happy that I lasted for this long and I broke all those limits that I had on myself!

But I guess it's just as a wise old man once said; ''When we hit our lowest points, we're opened to the greatest change''. My goal is still the same and my mentality as well, but I will try to aviod doing this..you know, when I have a high fever and what not!

Anyway, I want to thank you all for the support and love that you have given me - I am truly blessed and I am looking forward to a quick recovery - a big thanks to all of you reading this, writing, sending pictures .everything is just..grand? Anyway guys, that's all for today and don't forget to work hard for what you want, even tho I ended up like this, and even if you face a challange, just know that the pain will pass and you will rise again!

2 comments:

  1. You may have lost but one battle, but you'll win the war! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate!
    Thanks for the support:)!

    ReplyDelete