Saturday, January 11, 2014

I can't quit now..


Okay, here it is..I am sorry..no, you know what, scratch that - I AM NOT SORRY!

Okay! I made it all this way because who I am, I have achieved all these things in my life not because I did ''just enough'', or because I listened to others when they told me I could not make it!

Maybe it is because I am stubborn, maybe it is because I don't know, maybe because I am naive - well I don't care - I can't quit now!

I tried to workout today and trust me it hurt, it was painful - but I can't quit!
I know was I suppose to wait til Monday, but I can't, I can't not work - I will not stop working!

I will find a way, I will find a way to do what I love to do - it is not about building muscles  it's about making a statement - I can't quit now!

I spend every waking second of my life loving this, I've sacrificed so much in order to get where I am!

People ask me why I do the thing I do, If I am not tired, why don't I take a day off - I simple tell them, we're in this world to achieve greatness and it's up to you to find out how great you want to be!

I never wanted to be good, I don't want to be average - I want to be great and I intend to do that - I will find a way!

I been through a childhood where discrimination and bullying was happening, every day all the time - and I don't want to show them wrong, I want to show to myself that I was right and I want to show every child that's ever been discriminated I want to show every child that's been through hell that they can find a way to make it even if no one sees it for them!

I might be down, I might be in pain, but giving up now, after all of this - would be even more painful, I will find a way!

For 10 days now I will be eating these pills in order for my elbows and my arms to heal in order to be back, but until they are better - I will find a way to work somehow!

Being ordinary was never an option, I can't allow myself to be ordinary I can't let a wound stop me!

So go out and be great, it is on you now - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NwyXwn72kc

I can't quit now..

No comments:

Post a Comment