Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Challenge yourself!

First of all, Happy New Year you all! I hope that you had a great one with friends, fireworks and lots and lots of ...let's say water (or alcohol, if you're into that).

For me, the 29th and the 30th of December was really, really good.

As you know I made a goal to myself to lift 100reps Deadlift in 15 minuites before the end of 2013, well I did not only succeed but I pushed it, not only down til 15 from 22 minuites, but I made it in 8min!

I also had a long day with full of personal best and great progress which was a great end of the year.

Last night my gym was closed due to the New Year celebration (between 7pm and 5am) so I told myself that I was going to be the first one going to the gym of the new year - sadly what I did not expect was that I was going to get in to bed at 03.30 and my alarm was set on 04.30, so when it went off - well let's just say I was sleepy..


But hey! I've gone to far and sacrificed to much to give up now! If I start backing down now, giving up on these smaller goals and if I take the easy route..then I am never going to be able to reach what I truly wants, right?


So I went there and it felt great, after the hour on the bike, I went back home, got some rest, I had a nice lunch and then off for the second workout (due to my cold, it was not as hardcore and as breathtaking as my others, but I still did what I was suppose to do)!

Since it's not about the time you spend at the gym but WHAT YOU ARE DOING that counts. Just like whatever you're doing, you know - you could be spending 5 hours studying, but what have you actually learned during these 5 hours?

So anyway, this is the start of a great year full of life changing moments to come and I do hope that you're challenging yourself and pushing yourself harder then what you've done before!

Work hard and I will see you all soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment