Saturday, January 4, 2014

My second home!

So, as you guys know Samuel has been my personal Coach during these last 4 months since I started this Olympus project..but he has been much more then just a coach.

I told him 4 months ago when I started talking about this project that I will only accept him teaching me if he promised not to let me quit and in return I promised him that I would listen to him - let's just say that he was the only one keeping that promise (sorry Coach). When I've been at my, at least what I thought was, last rep he pushed me beyond my limits, quitting -is not an option!

We've had our differences as any other couple has..

..I mean..you know, ''Coachtostudentorwhateveryouwanttocallit...''.

Also, in my past I've been living in a world where my perception of a ''gym'' was just a place you went to, to do your shit..and that's it...

Little did I know that by the time Samuel was through coaching me, I was going to get something much more then just a friend pushing one other to reach a goal, he also gave me a place where I can call: ''My second home''.

This is my personal feeling of course, you guys at the gym might only see me as some short guy who looks like a God knows what while he is sitting there on his bike with his computer in his hoodie.

I know that I am not the strongest, neither the most talanted person there, many of you who's been watching me at the gym might not even like me - but despite your opinion of me, I am thankful that I asked Samuel to coach me, because he introduced me to you all.

But as happy as all of this makes me feel, hearing from Samuel that he has to step down coaching me in order to focus on his on training and career, makes me a bit sad, but of course I respect this decision (you better sleep with one eye open Samuel, because I know where you live!). I just thought that I should take this opportunity to thank him for all the help! I wish you all the best in your future progress, and for anyone who needs advice about how to train or how to eat - ask Samuel!

He really shows that what's written on a piece of paper doesn't matter, but with passion for what you love to do will work as good (if not better) as any other document that says ''that you're suitable to Coach''.

I highly recommend you all to check out his personal journey and follow his progress at - ''balronx'' at Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment