Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The ticket is booked!

Hey what's up guys!

I know it's been one and a halflife time since I updated anything here - and if you've read and looked up my posts for about a month ago you know that I've been rehabbing my elbows, arms, head..legs - the whole God damn body!

I have also been progressing with my presentations wich is the main reason I am doing this climb (as many of you know, I have a huge dream of using what I've learned from my travels in order to motivate ya'll out there to work hard even if it's a naive dream that you might have - don't listen, because you're awesome)! If you want to check out the presentation the link is right here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzpzkBVPArA (keep in mind that this is my very first presentation and I talk faster then a Persian using quick attack after popping that quick claw!).

So yes, but enough with that goodie stuff and let's get on with the show!

As the titel says - the tickets, both flight and hostel for Mt.Olympus is booked and it's due the 1th of June - so it's roughly 5 weeks from today!! And I am so excited!

I can't believe everything is finally happening - so many, many, many months ago when I decided that I was going to do this, through all the success the pain the knowledge about myself and whatnot.

Knowing that I've had you all supporting me, sharing my work, sharing my dream and actually got inspired from it - which is amazing..I just..w-w-want..to-o-o..say ..tha-t, damn it, I told myself I wouldn't cry!

But yeah, it's been amazing I can not thank you enough and there is still the actually climb left to do, I am thinking about vlogging and let you guys join me on top the mountain once I am there.

So yeah, that's all for today and I will keep you updated about everything as soon as something exciting happens - so yeah!


Thank you all and remember to work hard!




No comments:

Post a Comment