Sunday, May 25, 2014

7 days countdown!

Hey guys! How you doing?

I hope you all are doing well and that you are getting as excited for the trip as I am - which is only 7 days away!

I know, aiint that amazing!? It's been about 9 long months of training, success, preparations, failed attempts, insanely early mornings and lots of tears of joy and pain - but what is a great goal to an ancient mountain for Gods without learning a thing or two about yourself and who you are?

I will be vlogging the trip as you guys know so keep your eyes open for updates which will be posted on the blog or through my Facebook - so you will know that I did not only head to Google and grabbed a few pictures from there.

I wish that I could with words describe how much I have grown during these few months as a person and without the people around me supporting me through face to face pep-talks, texts and comments - I don't know if I would have been able to do this.


Thank you all!

Don't forget, keep working hard!

2 comments: