Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A new era has begun!

Hey guys!

So, yesterday was my first attempt to walk outdoor in a while and it actually went better then expected!

I've decided to start walking outside so that my training will get more all around based and not only the same old treadmill stuff.

Due to the problems that I've in my foot - I will be walking every second day, cuz I want to to as effective walk as possible but I need to get back in the proper condition to do so.

So, every second day walking and for 1 hour and eventua
lly (hopefully soon) that will turn in to 1.5 hours, still with my extra 30kilos!

The picture is from last days walk,

Rise 'nd shine at 4am, I got work to do and I intend to do it well!

Sometimes it might look dark and that you're just walking in circles, but don't stop moving, always keep moving forward..

As long as you're one step closer then what you were yesterday!










''Sometimes you can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving, you will come to a better place..''

- Iroh,









No comments:

Post a Comment