Friday, November 22, 2013

My head wants it...

..but my muscles is not ready to deliver it!

That is exactly how I feel right now!

My feet is back to hurting and I keep being more and more frustrated about it! It feels like I want to show and make sure that I can make it, what I truly, truly want to achieve but my body keeps letting me down.

So, It's back to riding that bike until I am healed, again...

On other notes however, my legs are improving ...the amount of reps during my workouts are reaching an awful high number. Every exercise is between a 30 -80 reps and I do a minimum of 4 exercises/leg workout.

Now, I am not saying that the amount of exercises, the quantity is more valid then the kvalite, tho keep in mind that actually being tired after 1,2 or 3 exercises could also be a good thing - that would prove that you really gave your heart and soul in to every rep of every set!

You usually hear that ''impossible is nothing'' that you're able to do anything that you want..well as the thinker I am I have come to a decision that, that is total rubbish - now stick with me on this one.

We all have our personal experiences our own life and our own percetion of the world and how we look at it.

Now, say that you have a goal and you have that goal depending on different things that you've been through, due to your genetics and your behaviour.

Now picture yourself that goal, you will get a feeling most likly, either a feeling of Dopamin or of fear - success and fail.

Now this feeling, just like other once like love, happiness and so on are things that you can not explain, just like my goal of climbing Mt.Olympus which will be one stepping stone towards my final goal.

Now, I can not explain to you all how much I want this, I can not tell you how bad I want to succeed, not by telling you neither by my actions - I try, but it will be impossible for you all to fully understand me, just like I will never be able to fully understand you.

But I am telling you this, I will put my effort my every breath out there on the line in order to make an attempt to show you guys how bad I want this.

I will leave you with that to think of, please let me know if you agree or not!

Thanks again for all the support and love and don't forgett to work hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment