Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thank you - 4000 vies!!

So I know it might look bad...but it is not as painful as it seems!

So, I rarely do this heavy weight lifts (keep in mind that this is my perception of heavy..it does not have to mean that it's heavy for you) since I want to build up muscles with alot of endurance so that they will last for the long climb - but I thought to myself that ''Hey..lets not do that today and just for the fun of it lets try to mix it up and see how it goes!''

So that's what I did...and the funny thing is..I trained my back yesterday...and yeah this is how the rest of the body feels.

(Yes, I KNOW, I am carrying the weight by purpose so that my shoulders will look wider and bigger - it still counts...for something..whatever..).


So right now it's 5.50 am in Sweden and I just came back from my morning walk, it feels alot better with both my feet - it still hurts when I satart reaching the 45th minuite but the day between walks to let them rest...I mean..the day between the walks for them to PREPARE..for the walk the day after, has really been usefull...and going to bed around half past 2 in the middle of the night knowing that the alarm is calling your name in about 2 and a halv hours - might not have been one of my better ideas, tho - I've done it before so I know it's possible!



I hope that you all have progressed well with whatever task that you're doing and that you're one step closer to reach that thing that you want!

It's almost been 4 months since I started this journey and to give you all stalkers..I mean, amazing readers something to look forward to, I will be posting the 4 months progress with pics and status on updates around the 15th of December - so look out for that.


Oh what's that? Legs - HA! Aiint nobody got time for that!

But yes, you're right, I have not really been showing off the progress on my legs (that small change, that is only possible to see from the right angle in the right light).

I am thinking about posting a good leg picture aswell, but I guess that you guys will have to wait for the 15th for that!

And I also what to give a big thanks to all of you guys, since I started this blog close to 4 months ago - I've almost had 4.000 views world wide, which is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment