Saturday, November 16, 2013

It's not supposed to be easy..

So..I don't really know where to start.

These last days ..I wouldn't really put them in my list of ''Best days ever''. But I will try to be as accurate as possible and give you my personal view from it..so here goes.


As you guys known my feet is almost fully healed, thank God - not only have the new shoes improved it but I also walked a good 2 hours on the treadmill with a much larger incline then ever. I have realized that the increase of speed will put alot more preassure on my foot then what increasing the incline will.

So for todays 5 hours walk, yes you heard it - I have decided to give it a shot! What? Oh, you thought that cuz I feel like shit, been sick and nearly have not been able to walk, that I was not even going try it? Even if I fail..if the pain becomes to much, it would be more painful not even going there to try!

Even if you don't ''feel it'' (God, how many girls have I ever been with that's said that, anyway), you still have to try, because trying and fail is way better, then never tried at all!

Also just a small thing that's been going on on the side, I know this is a Olympus blogg, but writing it here and getting a few hints and tips from you guys really helps:

I've actually been in a pretty bad fight with my Coach. So they had this girlsnight at the gym (which I think is great!) I mean they invited all of the women in town to have lectures, competitions and what not.

And since I've been getting a lot of comments (full of ironi ofc) about me spending so much time at the gym, I don't have a life and what not, so I thought it would be funny if I posted a comment.

Since most of the people are out or hanging out with friends or watching Avatar the last airbender on a Friday night (okay, fine, maybe the last one is just me). So I posted in the Iron Works group ''So, am I the only one spending the night slaming the head into the table waiting for the clock to reach 22.00''. Because that was the arrange time for it to end.

As a humoristic gesture of saying that ''Well, we all have no life and we are just spending an huge amount of time at the gym - which we love''.

And for some reason, despite that I've been talking about how great it is that they are arranging a girlsnight despite that for the last 3 months of my life 90% of what I have been joking about is sarcasm and so on - my Coach told me that I should respect the girlsnight and that I was disrespecting their time at the gym...

Now, I would say, that for someone that is totally new at the gym and don't know me they might would have thought that ''David, shut the Fudge up and let the women have their night''. But as my coach..I really thought he would know better - would know me better!

After all that I've been preaching about, telling him and the rest that works there how much I love it, how it feels like a second home..he (among others) would actually believe that I thought that night would be something bad.

Now that's just hurtful, so Coach if you're reading this..or anyone else that's been giving me a hard time about a comment that I posted - face me, ask me what the deal is if you actually believe that I thought it was something bad - instead of flipping out on, thanks.

These last days has been shitty enough for me and now walking back to the gym knowing that a few of them thinks that I would even think that what they did last night was bad..is not really helping at all.

I can not put in to words how bad I want to climb Olympus, because one day, maybe I can get you people to understand how bad I really want this. I can not explaine how much I love doing this or why I am doing this because I really think that it's impossible for anyone to understand. Not saying that you're stupid, but my journey and my perception of life is different from others, not saying it's right or wrong - but knowing that I would not do all this, if I did not truely believed that it will one day end as I wanted to.

So when you have a dream, a goal or something to work for - how much are you willing to sacrifice to reach it and one even more important question - do you think it will be worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment