Sunday, November 17, 2013

Why wait?




 
 BOOM!

5 hours done and on top of that 20% of the time I put on the chest piece and reached 30 kilos instead of 25.

6 on incline and 4 on speed, because of my feet I decided to compensate for the lack of speed by increasing the incline - so there you have it!

Fuck waiting to get 100% well..

Fuck excuses...

Fuck complaining and postponing..

And Fuck you doing it twice next month instead of this,
- oh, and for my younger viewers, I am sorry for the language..don't use that word, stay in school!

Thank you, I am out, cya - have a great fudging weekend you all!



Work hard, no excuses, just get up there and do it whatever it might be and how much it may hurt - this is a physical sport and you just have to get up there and do it!

And a special thanks to my man Flavio, Aka my webmaster, for pushing me and lending me some gear for my walk and also thanks to Iron Works for supporting me, and special thanks to all my friends out there, reading, writing and supporting - you rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment