Sunday, December 1, 2013

Challange accepted! 1/4

So to celebrate that I have reached 4000 views I give you - ''400 reps week!''


Started today I will be doing 400 reps/Muscle, and for you who aren't that familiar about what a ''rep'' or a set..or I don't know a''muscles'' are, allow me to elaborate for you.

Muscles: some people got it..some people think they have it and some people wish they have it..

(kind of a harsh description, jokes aside tho, we all got them..more or less).

Excercise: Is what you do to work those muscles and you divide them into ''Set'', one exercise usually lasts for about 3-4 set.

Set: When you work your muscles you usually divide them into sets, a normal set usually consists of 8-12 reps and you go for 3-4 set/muscle (This may vary depending on what your goal with your workout is).

Reps: As you saw above ''reps'' are what you usually use as a valid instrument to know how much you have done of a set and your muscle (kind of hard to describe, but I hope you get the idea).

So this week as I said, I will be doing 400 reps/muscle. Which means that I've been dividing the workout into 4 exercises with 10 sets of each exercises with 10 reps of each set..you just got lectured in MATH!

And since I want to push myself a bit extra I've decided to do those 400 under 1 hour.

Today was back, and as many of you know my back has really improved during these last months so that's what I decided to start with, I did finish my 400 reps after 37 minuites.

The muscles that I will be including in this week will be

Back:
Chest:
Legs:
Shoulders:

Now, I know my shoulders are super weak so I am really nervous for that, but if I don't try, I will never know if I will make it or not..

These are the results from today and more will be coming out soon,

Also I want to say a big congrats to all of the athletes at my gym who represented down in Gothenburg this weekend, we have alot of top 3 champs which gives me (and I bet others as well) a huge motivationboost to push it even further!

Don't forget to tune in during the 15th, this is a second reminder, since I have a huge surprise coming up for all of you nolifers..I mean, trustworthy readers and supporters whom I love deeply!

Always remember to work hard and to push yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment