Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Dark Knight Returns!

You know it! So my trekking shoes are here, ready to give it my first real walk tomorrow,

Since my feet feel alot better now with these new bad boys on as well as my back is improving and on top of that my cold is close to gone, 1 more night of good rest and I should be good to go for a nice walk by tomorrow - see what I did there..''good to go'..because I am walking..cuz I got new shoes..you know ...it's funny, okay!?


Anyway, yes! The wait is finally over and it's all in..even deeper..which I did not think was possible..except that I have yet to start cry from a workout. I have been close a few times - but not yet!

So after tonight you are looking at the new improved David..you could kind of say that I went away (too Irland) and now I..''returned'' and ..get it? Cuz the title is ''The Dark..''...oh come on, it's funny!


So yes, guys, I just wanted to let you know that I am sick of being...sick? And I am ready to keep pushing and improving. Still the 5 hours walk is approaching and it's been a while since I ever stepped on the treadmill.

Keep catching up and you will all see what's going on, I promise you this, that I will give it my all and rather fall on the treamill trying..then never tried at all!

   That's all for now guys! Work hard, and I will see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment