Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New record - Amazing response!

Hey guys, so after I gave you updates about my back workout til last night, my post reached 295...295 views - which is so cool that I don't even know what to do!! The response and love, comments, thongs...I mean..love?...that you've sent me is just to good to be true.

If I may be so rude to ask you guys to help me break that record today - just press ''share'', and share the updates around the world, I don't mind if you feel the joy to, oh I don't know if you can make a tattoo out of it on your butt and run around your town naked - in order for others to take a part of this journey as well..not your butt, you nasty thing, the Olympus journey!

Since after all, I hope to be able to use this blog in a way to get people motivated to reach their goals...and possible score some chicks, but mostly motivate others and perhaps get you all to have a smile on your face while reading this and also getting a bit excited to set out a goal of your own!

And to prove that I am no joke about this, I give you my result after 400reps chest which I've finished after 51 minuites, as I promised. 50% done, half way to go!

Keep working Hard guys and aim high, only you decide when to quit and how long it should take until you're where you want to be! Remember to drop by the 15th of December to get a full 4 months update about my journey and possible change of plans!



2 comments:

  1. to get even more views you need to talk about your blog everywhere so people starts to visit it more frequintly.. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might, but I am not really sure where or how to spread it. I am not good when it comes to things like that! But if you or anyone else have any suggestions how to get it out there - I would be more then happy to take any kind of advice!

    ReplyDelete