Thursday, December 5, 2013

Twice as much of a man/woman!

So, one thing that I've learned during my workouts, is that you don't always have to do them super heavy weights in order to get the pain. I know that I promised that this update was suppose to be up yesterday but alot of things came up and the workout was postponed - but here it is, I hope that you all will enjoy it!

400reps in 34 minuites - BOOM! And no, I am not giving you a picture of my legs..you wouldn't be able to see anything due to the furr anyway, so I am sparing you the pain and myself the humiliation - by NOT posting. So my legs right now feels like I've walking with two bags of meat..and I am in so much pain that even sitting down hurts, which kind of complicate things since I've had a hude urge to hit the bathroom during these last 5 hours...

Tho, when you fall asleep 30 minuites by the table at the gym you kind of feel like you did good.

I was also lucky enough to get some food related advice from one the more athletic hardcore women at the gym, you know, one of them that you see doing this extrem workout and you kind of want to walk up and say; ''Damn, that some good work that you're doing'', but you're not doing it because you're a scared little *** and you're afraid that they might turn around and accidentally hit you with their wings (wings in the ''gymworld'' means that they have this super wide back that looks and works similar to when Buzz Lightyear press his red buttom and flex his).

But I've done a good 75% of my 400reps week, tomorrow 400reps shoulders awaits and let me tell you, I've some major doubts about it since shoulders might be my weakest muscle - and even tho I can ''attack'' the muscle from different angles and make the variety of exercises alot more flexible, it still gives me a huge anxiety rush! 

Even tho you can do the same things with your legs since there is a back/front/right/left side and you can vary them..but it still hurts. It's not like I am telling anything; ''Hey lets do front-back today!'', they be looking at me like I am some kind of an idiot...you know, more then usual...

But I welcome you - of painful horrible Shoulder-Friday!

So always guys, remember to work hard, don't give up, welcome these challanges because you are twice as much man/woman if you atleast try and fail, then if you give up not even making one simple attempt to make it. 

And you will become stronger, even if you fail, even if you quit while you are at it (tho I hope that you are making it) then making up some excuse and not even tried to make it!

I will see you tomorrow guys for the last update of this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment