Sunday, December 15, 2013

Something of value!

I will start todays update by stating how I will divide it:

Progress
Injudry
Fixed
Next goal
Few words to keep in mind..

..Enjoy!

So I know that I've not been that great with the updates these past days.

Due to alot of work and other stuff and also I feel like I've been posting way to much about my ''Mt. Olympus'' and it might be more fun seing something else except my body covering you page..(Heck, I don't know, maybe not), but anyway, as I promised ...15th of December, so this is what's been going down!


Since I am working to increase my stamina and endurance and not to get heavy and build muscles, so the numbers that I am about to give you now, might not be that impressive, but I worked hard for those and I am darn proud of myself - so shut up!

These are my results after 4 months of practicing and it's what I manage to do on 3 sets with the 6-12 reps.
The numbers that I also give you will wary depending on the type of aim that I have for that specific week, note that not all the numbers of exercises are for lifting ''heavy'', faster they may also be depending on if I swap between two exercises (which is called a ''super-set'') or a ''drop-set'' (which is when you start on a heavy weight and slowly drop down to an easy one).


I am giving you this so that except all my filter/photshop pictures that you can actually believe me when I am telling you that I am improving!



Progress

Weight:             Then                    Now

                         61kilos                 66kilos (72, before I shave)

Shoulders:        Then                     Now

Shoulderpress: 10kilos/hand - 25kilos/hand 3set

Reverse shoulderpress: 5kilos/hand - 15kilos/hand 3 sets

Chest:             Then                      Now

Benchpress;     40kilos                  60 kilos 3 sets

Incline Benchpress: 40kilos            50kilos 3 sets

Legs:               Then                      Now

Legpress:         60kilos                   150kilos 3 sets and a drop set.

Legcurl:          30kilos                   100kilos 3 sets and a drop set.


Back:               Then                      Now

Deadlift:           40kilos                    130kilos 3 set, 3 reps/set.

Lats:                 35 kilos                   60kilos   3 set and a drop set.

About the deadlift 100reps on 15 minuites before new years, I still intend to do so, and I am working hard to reach it!

These are the main exercises that I do for each group of muscles, keep in mind that the only reasons I don't include arms here is because I've not been focusing those as much (since my arms are already that big, am I right?), but jokes aside, arms are not that important when it comes to the trekking part and during my chest and back-exercises I will automaticly include those muscles then!

Other exercises will not be stated here, if you do want to about them and have a few hints how to improve your size and get strong - then I highly recommend you asking someone that's actually big and strong..and not me, but these are the main areas that I've been working on that I can tell ya'll about.

Indjury

As far as it goes for the walkin, my feet still hurts alot which has been the reason my walking with my chest piece has been postponed, I know that today was the day where I was suppose to make my 5 hours walk, but due to what the feet-guru-guy told me, I am not allowed to do so. Some people might call me a wimp since I say: 'No excuses, just try it, it might work and it's better try and fail, then just sitting some doing nothing''.

And yes, I would normally (if not always) be out walking anyway, but since it keeps getting worse even on my bike and I can't even ride it without being in alot of pain neither just standing up for 10 minuites without my feet start to hurt, I highly doubt putting an extra 30 kilos on my back and walking for 5 hours would help with the healing.. I know, mind-just-got-blown, right?

My back however is back..haha, my back is back, get it?...

...moving on! Is now back and ready to fight, it feels great that the indjury wasn't that major and I am good to go again!

Fixed:

Yes, I fixed..well not actually fixed, but I've improved my chanses of being back walking soon by buying soles that will make my feet more stable when I am walking and I should be good to go in about a month or so, so if I am allowed to do the 5 hours then, I will make up for the 5 hours that I lost this month!

That means, for you all that's not as good with numbers as I am - That I will do it 2 times next month!

I am however allowed to ride the bike for about 30-45 minuites depending on how my feet feels so atleast I am doing something(y)! Find a way to keep moving, I don't care how small the step is (which is a pretty stupid saying since I am not allowed to walk) as long as you're a bit closer to your goal then that you were yesterday!

Next goal:

So my next goal will mostly be to fix my feet since they are critical for this journey and I want to be fit for fight when it's time to actually start the trekking.

..few words to keep in mind:

It has been tough for me not being able to walk or doing as much cardio as I am used to, alot of things goes through my head all the time when I am not pushing myself as hard as I want to. Even I don't show it, even if I try to ignor it - it's still hard walking away from the gym knowing that you could've done something more.


But when my good friends, them whom I don't even tell what's been going on behind what they see - as you know, fully understanding someone elses mind is impossible, despite how close friends you are. But when they ask me how I feel when they tell me that what I am doing is something amazing..it actually gives me a bit of hope that what I am doing actually is something of value, when I just want to quit or be normal for a day, their words of support really means alot.

That goes for all what you do, if you are there, if you make yourself go to the library to study - then study!
If you go to practice - give it you all!
If you decide that you want to be a singer - then don't stop singing!

Whatever you do and even if you're only doing it for 5 minuites, 20 minuites or 5 hours a day - make sure that you're doing what you're suppose to do, don't quit when you get tired, because if you walk away and you know that you could have done more then you might as well just turn around and get back and finish what you started so that when you look yourself in the mirror at night you will be proud of the person that looks back at you!

And when you see someone is working hard when you see someone is busting their sould and heart out and working hard - give them some credit, I don't care if you know that person or not and you don't know what she or he is going through - but just a ''good job'' could make that person start feling that they are doing something of value!


So to all of you who's been there, thank you! But the journey is long and we're not even half way to get to Olympus! But I do enjoy it and I am so happy even if I can reach out to one of you readers and make you lift that ass from your couch and start doing those push-ups that you're suppose to, or to read that chapter or doing that homework:)

Til next time! Work hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment